How many pros out there?

Happy Big Cake day!! :tada::birthday:

1 Like

With luck and being home for UPS today will be my proday.

5 Likes

Oooo hopefully so!
I knew of two that were out there currently, will be good to see a 3rd and 4th from you and @andistarnes! Definitely post up some photos. Not enough pro action going on around here

4 Likes

I’m woefully behind on prep. it might be a week before I get table built window venting and everything arranged. Stupid work and bills. :frowning:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!
I think they are actually going out faster than anyone can track at this point. With everyone getting upset (I was one of them) and trying to use sheets to track things, and other such things, I think people are more hesitant to say they got the e-mail or have one already. Then there’s all the ones who don’t come to the forum at all.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @takitus! Thanks for your leadership on this forum and amazing contributions. I know that when you get a Pro, you will put it through its paces.

3 Likes

Happy bday!
Mine is arriving today…

https://community.glowforge.com/t/good-news-bad-news/10626/12

8 Likes

oh man congrats! Thats super exciting!

1 Like

@cynd11, @PrintToLaser, @positiveforward, @andistarnes, @rodrigobrionesm, @hansena, @marmak3261, @Brandon

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Its been a pleasure knowing you guys over the course of the past few orbits!

6 Likes

Where are you going? You don’t get to just receive a forge a leave…that’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.

2 Likes

The only place im hoping to go in the near future is down the hill to help carry my GF up to the house =). Whenever that happens. It is a steep hill though…

7 Likes

Happiest of birthdays to you! :space_invader::dango::lollipop::heart::cookie::candy::balloon::shaved_ice::cake::birthday::tanabata_tree::tropical_drink::notes::chicken::gift::cat:

1 Like

My Pro arrived at 11:05 CDT. I don’t think I’m in the spreadsheet.

8 Likes

I helped the poor guy carry it from the truck, so he was happy to help me take it downstairs. They aren’t supposed to enter your house, but he helped anyway, and the $10 i gave him as he left put a smile on his face.
I wasn’t about to stand there and watch him struggle with that precious load.

4 Likes

You would have to add it yourself if you want to be on it because adding other people is banned.

I met the truck across the street, but my guy had a dolly and as long as you ignore the up arrows that works wonders.

2 Likes

Sparrow

6 Likes

:notes:This is your birthday song, it isn’t very long…:notes:

Happy B-Day!!

3 Likes

Well mine got brought to the door properly situated on a hand truck. UPS even seemed to send 2 guys. Too bad one of them was too busy talking on his cell phone to help the other and didn’t set foot out of the passenger side of the truck.

Made a founders ruler. Really encourage people to make ruler first in wood. my vent was not as tight as I needed in the window and lots of smell back in the house. A problem for tomorrow.

Also of note I had all 4 handles locked securely in place.

10 Likes