How many topics have you read?

4 for me

2 Likes

Uhhhhhhhhā€¦I was handinā€™ them out for a while remember? Kept running out every day? (Canā€™t help itā€¦I just get enthusiastic and no one is safe.)

But it also has to do with how much people are posting at the timeā€¦canā€™t drop likes on you if youā€™re not chatting. :smile:

6 Likes

Stop being so popular!

4 Likes

Bwa hah hah hah hah! Thereā€™s no way to respond to that without sounding like a jerk! You got me!
(Chuckle!) :wink:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got to confess, Jules has it going on.

12 Likes

Sheā€™s got a whole lot of love to giveā€¦ :hearts::hearts::heart_eyes::heart::heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::heart_exclamation::heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Apparently! ROFL! :smile:

Quit teasing me you stinkersā€¦(I need to get back to showering some more likes around)ā€¦Iā€™m trying to come up with that tutorial though, and youā€™re making it impossible to concentrate over the laughing!

7 Likes

Out-of-context quotes are the best.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Most Replied To

Jules
jacobturner
jkopel
dan
smcgathyfay
jamesdhatch

Most Liked By

jamesdhatch
Jules
smcgathyfay
davidgal2
printolaser
lcuellar63

Most Liked

dan
jamesdhatch
Jules
marmak3261
smcgathyfay
jacobturner
4 Likes

Spreading the love :grinning:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in.

And while Jules likes me a lot, I clearly like her wayyyy more.
@printolaser shows up a lot, too. Of the samples here, Most Likes By has the same group of people. Guess who runs out of likes and is here consistentlyā€¦

9 Likes

Just means I talk too muchā€¦:smirk:

7 Likes

And how it can be done?

2 Likes

Oups, now Iā€™m embarrassed. I saw the section under preferences in settings(the gear). And I thought you could edit it like the other settings under it. Apparently I was very wrong, as i just looked, and you canā€™t click(no little pencil).

So just ignore me and my running of my mouth.

2 Likes

I decided I had been assigned the most ridiculous username, so I changed it.

3 Likes

I feel like I donā€™t even know you anymoreā€¦

3 Likes

Existential spoiler: We are all the same personā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m guessing it doesnā€™t count the posts youā€™ve created in your ā€œposts readā€

4 Likes

Now I can go to sleep. I couldnā€™t figure out how my topic count missed so many. Makes sense.

Finally got through all of the posts in all the topics. Took a month to catch up for falling behind at the end on of Nov. there may be one or two from early September 2015 that I havenā€™t seen regarding cancellations and such but Iā€™ve resorted posts and categories every which way and canā€™t find any I missed.

I guess there were a few that got flagged and removed so I missed those.

I am very edified by the sheer amount of positive good will and assistance on this forum. It really is something that makes my life better in so many ways. The different personalities and positions have assisted me in continuing to open up to lots of different ideas and directions. Thanks so much for all the participation.

17 Likes