How often does glowforge update its proofgrade inventory?

Good afternoon everyone! This may be a question just for admins but maybe someone who uses proofgrade frequently can help me out. I have got some projects that I would really like to do in hardwood unfortunately glowforge is sold out of them. I added myself to get notifications via email regarding materials being available. I was wondering prior to the current situation how frequently glowforge replenished their materials? does it become an issue that they are sold out frequently or do they have steady supplies. if it is a regular issue what are good online alternatives for quality hardwoods? thank you for your time and consideration.

Welcome to the forum. There are lots of alternatives for the hardwood - here is one: http://ocoochhardwoods.com/

If you use the search function of the forum you will find lots and lots of others.

Sometimes it’s weeks, sometimes it’s days. The green-glass acrylic was OOS for months. Given the current situation, I would expect later rather than sooner.

Materials are shipped from a different organization. Glowforge support has no visibility into that operation, or when materials will be back in stock.

Welcome to the forum @drich2244 ! I’m so sorry you couldn’t’ find the material you were looking for. Unfortunately, I don’t have any more information about when we’ll have hardwood back in stock. Our team is working hard to make that happen, and we’ll send you an email as soon as it’s back. Thank you for your patience.

I’m going to close this thread - if you have any other questions, go ahead and post a new topic.