How to get artwork back

I had to reprint one piece of my wave pencil holder so I had to delete all but one of the pieces from the design and now they are all gone. How do I reload it from the original?

Welcome to the blessing and the curse known as Auto-Save.

Unfortunately, there’s no way for us to undo things once you go back Home. While you’re in the app ready to cut, you can ctrl/cmd+z to undo anything you delete. So what you want to consider in the future is instead of deleting a part, set it to Ignore instead. This way it never actually goes anywhere. Alternatively you can delete and then Undo your deletions when you’re done, BEFORE you go back to Home.

If the pencil holder is of your own design, you’ll have to re-upload it.
If the pencil holder is part of the catalog, Support will have to put it back into your inventory.

1 Like

Actually, you can reload a catalog design yourself. Just load the design that you deleted items from, then click on the “…” on the menu bar. Then click on “Reset Design.”

2 Likes

Reset design works for all catalog items, (now) including freebies.

Looks like we are getting a new option…

5 Likes

I am loving the fact that this machine keeps maturing while it’s in my shop! :sunglasses:
Thanks Team!!

1 Like

My wife is worried it’s going to get assimilated by Alexa and burn us in our sleep (she also worries that Alexa will turn the thermostat up until we roast to death). She has a love/hate relationship with Alexa - only uses her to listen to music on snowdays but doesn’t want her to know anything else about us :smile:

4 Likes

Nifty!

Control/cmd+y for redo

Thanks for the answer @jbmanning5 and @cynd11, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!