How to make a pair of anything and how to copy your design and make 2 at the same time?

I am a newbie of a week but I can’t figure out how to copy and paste or make 2 of your design to cut at the same time. I have tried many different techniques but can’t figure out how to copy and paste or if it can be done.

1 Like

With file highlighted in the GFUI hit Control-C, then Control-V and place where you want it…

3 Likes

In addition to the keystroke shortcut above, here are more: https://support.glowforge.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034142433-Shortcut-Keys

2 Likes

@gamn1958…Funny I used to use that all the time. Tried it several times today to copy some words that I needed engraved on several items. It would not copy it or the design.

I use it all the time when making the copies of the same file…

It is your experience that right click Control/Command C followed by click Control/Command V did not result in a copy/paste function? What browser are you using and are you using a Mac, PC or iPad?

I’m using Chrome in an IMac

There has been some funkiness reported about copy/pasting Premium text. Try clearing your cache or using different browser?

1 Like

Good to know its not me. I did clear my cache and now it is working again. Thanks for the advice! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer @ekla, that’s right! I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!