Hulk Smash! - Keychain!

Another keychain for the brother in law…

69 Likes

Now I NEED acrylic in every heroic color…It’s your fault! :expressionless:

13 Likes

Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry. :crazy_face:

10 Likes

That is VERY cool.
Now help me understand what I’m seeing. Is that black acrylic with deep engrave and painted? Or is that 2-layer acrylic? Or…?

3 Likes

Outstanding! Nice work on the coloring.

3 Likes

You do tend to get a bit prickly when angry. :hedgie::hedgehog::hedgie::hedgehog::hedgie:

3 Likes

Hey cool…when did we get a hedgehog emoti? (I knew about the hedgie, but that one is new.)

3 Likes

Its black acrylic with green paint. I wanted to do green acrylic with black paint but turns out green is the only color I dont have :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

So Awesome!! I would love to see the whole set :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks awesome!! I’ve found myself on a bit of a keychain kick with my last few glowforge projects, they’re so quick and satisfying!

2 Likes

Speaking of which, the last we heard was that you were going off on a visit and move and wouldn’t be able to attend to the Glowforge. How’s it going?

3 Likes

She posts cool stuff on her Instagram account sometimes!

1 Like

Haven’t gotten into the Instagram world yet. Pity. Will have to check.

2 Likes

Still packing for the move! So far I’ve only had time for smaller, quick projects (longest run time I’ve had has only been around 30 min lol). Uploading photos to Instagram has been a lot easier than trying to compose longer forum posts with my phone, but I’m hoping to make one soon! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

So cool!!! Great job!

2 Likes

A set of these would make great drink/wine glass identifiers/charms for a party!

4 Likes

what would you use to attach the charms to a wine glass and still be removable?

Something as simple as a ball chain/bead connector the length of a keychain should work.

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of that! Good idea…thanks!