Husband turning 30 ideas

My husband is turning 30 next month and I would like to see if anyone has any ideas that I can make with the glowforge. For cake or anything in general!

Thank you so much in advance!

1 Like

I’ve moved your post to Everything Else, since Free Laser Designs is for sharing your designs with the community. :slight_smile:

It’s hard to make suggestions for your husband since we don’t know him or what he likes. I would suggest browsing the Made on a Glowforge section to look at what other users have created, to get some ideas.

4 Likes

Thank you greatly! HaHa!

I can’t even remember what I did for my husband when he turned 30. I usually bake him a cake, and I think that year I almost burned down the house thinking I could fit 30 candles on top of it…a giant, melty wax mess…

Maybe instead of putting 30 real candles, make him a cake topper that could double as something else, like a small, standalone photo-frame or LED lit acrylic. You can have a small, flat base either on top of the cake, or maybe a separate base that you can fit the cake topper into.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.