I am unable to score...Please help

For the last week I have been having issues with my glowforge. It takes a very long time to prepared the print and at times it will never get to letting me actually print. I have to completely log out and start over multiple times. I cleared the caches and reconnected to my wifi.
Now I am having problems with scoring and some engraving as well. I attempted to print the gift of good measure and the scoring did not work at all. Is there any help anyone can provide?

You’re in the right place. :+1: Official support will be along to help you get going. They can check out the logs for your machine. Welcome to the community! You’ve just wandered into the best accessory for your laser.

Welcome to the forum.
If you could post a picture of your settings for the Gift of Good Measure, the date and time of the print and the result of the print (didn’t score, didn’t cut through, etc.) you will be well on your way to getting help.

2 Likes

Hello! I am sorry for the delay. I have been a little swamped. I went ahead and reprinted the Gift of Good measure as I was being hopeful that it would magically work, but still nothing. My print was today April2, 2021 at approximately 10:57am. Here are some pictures of the settings and the product. I used glow forge draft board.

IMG_9892.HEIC-compressed.pdf (1.3 MB) IMG_9893.HEIC-compressed.pdf (896.4 KB)

From your pictures, it appears engraving is also not working - not just the score. Is that correct?

Yes, now that I look at it.

I have some orders to fill and I have no idea what to do. Has anyone ran into this type of problem before?

Hi @haydee.muro. I apologize for the delay in response,. I just sent a response with next best troubleshooting steps to your emailed support request from earlier this morning. To avoid any confusion or miscommunication, I’ll go ahead and close this thread so we can continue the troubleshooting through email. Thank you!