I can't find my Shipping Estimate

I have read on many posts that people say their shipping estimate is located on the account page. I don’t see anything that mentions my shipping estimate. On the General tab I see my name, email, phone number and the option to change my password. On the Purchase History tab I see Date, Total, Order # and Product Details. I am now just clicking around and trying everything over and over and I am starting to feel like a crazy person.
Is it possible that I just don’t have a delivery estimate (I ordered a PRO on DAY 30 to California)? Not sure what to do, I feel like I’m doing something wrong here.

So excited to get my Glowforge!!!

4 Likes

On your account page, if you click on your email address in the upper right corner of the window it will take you to the right page.

1 Like

When I do that it takes me to what I described above. Nothing about a shipping estimate.

It should be on the general tab to the right of your name.

It has appeared and disappeared a couple times. Can’t say for sure whether it is there right now for everyone. My order is a special case so the fact that it’s there or not there isn’t a good data point.

You should at least see the phrase “Estimated Shipping Notification Date” somewhere on that page. If you don’t, try a different browser. I know that I had to do a bit of scrolling to see it on my iphone.

this is what I see on that page.

1 Like

Looks like you need an official answer from support then.

I emailed support and asked them for help. Thanks everyone!

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.