I can't find the thing someone mentioned in the middle of a post

So I am looking for the website or program that allows me to take a bunch of images and automatically stick them next to each other in a space saving way for my GF to cut. It was mentioned in one of the threads but I can’t figure out the right word combo to find it. “the space saving thingy for files” is the best I have and it doesn’t narrow things down by much.

Can anyone help a guy out?

Is deepnest.io the one you’re looking for?


Yesssss. nesting was the word I couldn’t come up with. ha. thanks James.


This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.