I deleted the snap and store box that comes in the GF design gallery

Hello! :slight_smile: Is there any way to get the snap and store box back that I accidentally deleted from the design library? I made a box (my first print after setting up my laser) but when putting the handle on the top together it broke. I only wanted to print that panel so deleted the others. Now they are all gone except the one panel. Now i know i should have just put them to ignore :(.

I have read similar posts about this and it doesn’t show up in the three dots to recover it.

1 Like

Hey. Ya I deleted a lot of things when I first started. I don’t really know if a way to recover deleted elements , except to reload from source. Is the whole box available still from where you originally got it?

Hello. It was from the free items in the Glowforge design gallery. I click on it and it loads but only one piece loads. The ones I deleted are gone.

Click the 3 little dots at the top of the GFUI and then hit Reset Design!

1 Like
4 Likes

i did but i don’t have that option.

Did you click Design Details, then Reset Design? I always forget that step, sorry!

1 Like

You have to click Design Details first.

3 Likes

This is good. I learned something today. :+1:

2 Likes

I think that the reset doesn’t work because it is not still in my GFUI as a project. It is one of the first projects that I did. I didn’t notice until yesterday when I wanted to print the box again that it is not all there. I only have the one piece that has the little ball handle.

oh my goodness you are all amazing!!! i got it back. :slight_smile: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I didn’t have the project loaded but once I did the three dots worked and i got it back. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.