I did not receive the LSO pdf

I received my Glowforge at the beginning of the month and have not received the LSO pdf.

2 Likes

Did you get a Pro?

1 Like

I did.

1 Like

Same here. I guess it’ll come eventually :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

On my Dashboard, there’s a side panel to the right with a bunch of different links (pictured below), do you see one for the “Glowforge Pro LSO Training” on yours?

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 9.40.57 AM

1 Like

Kind of a useless document. Saw absolutely nothing in it that wouldn’t be obvious to a 12 year old. Don’t look through the pass thru slot while the laser is operating. Don’t disable safety features. For a Class IV product like the Pro users are encouraged to wear the protective goggles (that are no longer provided). Don’t think anyone on this forum has actually worn the laser glasses. The laser beam can’t pass through the glass and I can’t see how it’s possible for any reflection to get beyond the pass thru flap. But safety guidance can only be provided by Lawyers that have never used a laser so I certainly won’t give safety advice.

3 Likes

Hi @b.cody.ray Thank you for letting us know! I’ve followed up with you in an email, so I’m going to close this topic.