I don’t see a laser and it is not cutting

That video shows it cutting exactly as it’s supposed to - are you confirming that your problem is fixed, or do you think you still have a problem?

Hi @handbagsbyb

When you first wrote in you said that the laser was not showing up or cutting at all. But in the the video you showed it is cutting, I apologize, I’m just having a hard time understanding what the issue is. Could you please explain a little more the issues you are running into currently?

1 Like

So, sorry I couldn’t get back to you but I am at WORK. With that being said, if you reread or at least skim through the messages you will see that all the nice Glowforge community members told me to go through the cleaning process. After I did that, it proceeded NOT to work. Its not like I’m getting in touch with you so I can WAIT 3 to 4 days to finally get a response to tell me to do only what my fellow community Glowforge members have said. I cleaned the Glowforge and tried to print on my acrylic. It still didn’t print. That was a few days ago. So today, when I turned it on and proceeded to go through the process, it printed. I wish I knew why it stalled and I hope to get an explanation from you, but your tone is indicating that I’m waisting your time. If it is printing, be happy for me. No one feels like they sought help for an imaginary problem. I’ve had the Glowforge for a lil over a year, now. I know when something is wrong. Thank you very much…

It sounds like whatever design you were trying to use on your acrylic is the problem, not your laser. Being mean to the CS member who is just trying to help you is totally unnecessary. They do a hard job! Trying to use the fact that we other owners also tried to help as a reason to be mean is horrible. They have to ask the specific questions - we don’t. We get to jump over things because we don’t actually have any power or responsibility.

2 Likes

First of all…I reacted to how she came across to me. For your information, one of the responses from your kind hearted CS has been deleted. It might still be in my email. No one is being mean and no one is definitely being “horrible”. Secondly, I understand you are soooo in favor of the CS member, but since you know your Glowforge from back to forth, me and many others don’t, so sometimes folks can get frustrated when your trying to go through the motions and people are telling you one thing and you see another, Thirdly, like I said before, I only make earrings on my Glowforge so when you tell me its my acrylic (acrylic purchased by Glowforge,) mmmm, well let’s just say, maybe your lashing out at me as well, but if I was to say something back…“I’m being horrible”. Look, we don’t have to be friends, I just would like someone who is PATIENT enough to understand. Is that understandable?

…and since I am so “horrible”, no worries. I won’t bother the Glowforge community again. Thank you for the help you did give.

….that’s not what was said….

1 Like

Oh, I see. I understand

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.