I don't know Jack, but this building holds it. :)

Thanks! I basically designed the piece around the water. LOL

So cool to see the village growing, and how each building is so different, but how they will all go together nicely when it’s all finished…thank you!

2 Likes

You say one more, but I bet the saga will continue. Awesome design!

4 Likes

Wow, you just keep amazing me! I thought it was just awesome even before it opened up!

2 Likes

There is only one more. Then I am on to different things! Lol

2 Likes

Great work again! Really nice designs!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

All these incredible architectural pieces must be so easy to design. That Westie rocker must have you challenged.

4 Likes

Wow…i think I need some first aid. Point taken. I just haven’t found the right inspiration for it. I don’t want to just throw a piece together, that is not how I work. :slight_smile: When someone asks me to make something I know they will cherish, I want to make sure I design something they will.

6 Likes

I can promise you this ——I will cherish it until the day I die!!!

Years ago I took a class from a teacher to learn how to tool leather. I only met this gentleman one time.

At the end of the class I asked him —-what was he going to do with the sample piece he had been working on. He said he had done hundreds of them and it was just probably going to go in the trash. I said “ If you give this to me I would love it, cherish it and put it in my curio cabinet.”

So excited when he gave it to me. I came home and put it in my curio cabinet. Two years ago, I met a new friend who does leather and he came to my home for dinner. Rob looked in my curio cabinet and he saw the tooled leather. He instantly recognized the art.

Rob wanted to know how I obtained Keven’s art. I told Rob about the class. I also said “That guy probably does not remember giving this to me and how I wish he knew I still had it.”

Rob said “I am going call him right now and tell him.” Keven was a personal friend. Rob called and told Keven he was at a new friend’s house having dinner and how she wanted to say something to him.”

Keven did remember giving it to me. He also said “ I knew when I gave to you it was going to a great home.”

8 Likes

HAHA. I know you will! and OMG that piece is stunning!

2 Likes

Beautiful art work and story. :blush:

2 Likes

So cool. Love the water wheel and JD!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Wow I never knew a town that could hold its liquor but you have accomplished it! You are going to have to go with a saloon, bar, and pub now.

6 Likes

I keep following the community and it is just incredible the ideas you all come up with. I wish I had your imagination. I just love these. Thank Everyone that posts here !!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! My imagination is all over the place, I wish I could reign it in sometimes! LOL

1 Like

I was thinking about that, but the final one isn’t going to be a bar. Maybe in the future I will add to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking of a stuffed toy drunk holding a bottle inside but could not do that myself but he could be drunk and hold his liquor :grin:

1 Like

Set them up as a town with a video camera in a toy car driving thru like a drivers perspective !! (Then you can do a panoramic view ) :smile:

3 Likes