About a million years ago when I sponsored GF on Kickstarter I thought…”think of all of the things I can make to solve the silly problems I run into.” So I sponsored it. Then I got my GF and proceeded to start college for my Masters then enrolled to get my PhD. Needless to say, full time work + full time school does not leave me much free time to figure out how to use the software and settings on my own.
For years I have stalked the creative and amazing people in this forum. I have seen your incredible designs and copied setting after setting where you found success with the hopes that one day I will find time to play and create.
I’ve been cutting ear savers like a mad woman and have tinkered around with some of the designs you guys have so sweetly shared. So I am using it…just not creating with it.
I’m Still working on the PhD so I’m definitely not there yet…but I did run into an issue with growing some greens in my house with a naughty cat who likes to play in the water and nibble new growth. So I turned to my GF for a solution.
As simple as it is, basically a wood frame to spruce up the plastic grow tray and an upside down box to keep my sprouts safe…it was the first thing I made from scratch…so I wanted to share.
Here is the file…cut two each of the pieces on the left with the long holes and one of the piece on the right with the two round holes. This is set for 1/8 inch acrylic.