I finished my first project!

A message full of firsts…my first post, my first project, my first time using resin. Hopefully, I can figure out how to post photos.

A friend asked for a sign with the phrase “Leave room for the angels to dance.” I may have over interpreted the word “sign.”
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

50 Likes

Great job! So much fun out there!!

4 Likes

Great that is way better than my first project. but I’ve come a little way since then.

3 Likes

That is so cute! Your friend is going to love it! And it’s great to see you used the hanger that was shared in Free Designs! Sweet!

4 Likes

I’m having a great time!! and Thanks!

Thanks! I did finish a truss rod cover for my mandolin first, but I started this one first. It took longer to paint than the tiny little truss rod cover.

Thank you!

Wait! There was a hanger I could have used?!? hahaha I just made my own. Oh well.

2 Likes

That’s lovely :slight_smile: I still haven’t messed with resin but it looks like so much fun!

2 Likes

Great job and incredibly well done, especially for a first project! You’re going to make great things, can’t wait to see them all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, Deirdre Beth! And I hope I do better with the resin next time. It was soooo messy. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much @kittski! I was so thrilled that I could use Illustrator. Nothing like using a program you already know to get a jump-start, right? :heart:

1 Like

What a sweet first project!

2 Likes

@ChristyM Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Great job, and welcome!

2 Likes

@ryan.niemer Thank you! and Thank you!

Yeah, the hardest thing to master with a laser is the design part, and us folks with previous experience with them have a huge advantage, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Lovely!

2 Likes

@awebs76 Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

I like your way of making signs! So much better than the standard rectangle. I’ll bet she will be thrilled with it.

3 Likes

Looks great. And Welcome! We are glad your here with us.

2 Likes