I Got the Email!

From Dan’s post, Anatomy of a $5M week, he shared this info about the first week of orders… “the mix turned out to be 23% basic, 29% basic + air, 48% pro.” Of course, there are now cancellations to consider, and I don’t know if the $5M includes shipping or not.

1 Like

Yeah, I figured just putting it up was somewhat helpful.

Also, I received the email for the proof grade material shipping on Tuesday, the 19th.

1 Like

I just received the shipping notification at 6:54 pm PST

14 Likes

When is the anticipated delivery date? We already know the weight and length. :rofl:

1 Like

Same here…received email with tracking info at 6:54 pm PDT. Live ~100 mi. away, so should be delivered on Mon. Proof grade stuff came two days ago. Almost good to go!

4 Likes

Update:

Just received the package with crumb tray, glasses, hose, etc.! Was not expecting it on Saturday.

I just noticed that the tracking #'s for both packages are exactly the same per the email from Glowforge. UPS driver only had the one package on board, so I’m wondering if there’s a problem with the 'forge itself.

Also, I cannot find the lens removal tool anywhere in the box…am I missing something really obvious?

2 Likes

Lens tool is with head in the main box.

UPS has not yet updated with the expected delivery date :(.

My Glowforge has arrived safe and sound!

It was missing one handle from the box and the unit itself has some scuff marks on it. However, I have been using it all afternoon and so far so good!

14 Likes

Congrats! :grinning::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::sparkles:

1 Like