I have a broken machine, sent two emails to support with no replies, no answer on the tech support phone

Guys, come on. I need some parts that frankly, should be on the spare parts page in the shop. I have sent two emails and have not received a single response. I just tried your new tech support line and got no answer. It asked me to leave my name, email and phone number and before I could answer, it hung up on me. I’m a Pro subscriber and it really make me irritated, but seriously not even a basic user should have to deal with non responses.

My machine is down hard. I am making NO money. I need the wheels that are under the print head and the belt that drive the head from left to right. I need them ASAP. Can someone there please get hold of me via email and get back on track???
JSM

My name is Mercedes and I’m part of the Technical team here at Glowforge.

I’m going to go ahead and take care of this for you right now. I apologize for the delay.

I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post now. If you have any other questions or need help with anything else feel free to send a message our way by either creating an email ticket or a new forum post!