I have tried to be patient, but now I am fed up!

Now I am fed up with GF support… I have tried to be patient, but… I have been emailing them for a month to date and they promissed to send a replacement as they “cannot fix the issue” over the internet. This was two weeks ago. No tracking yet.
Good thing I have two GF Pro’s (or so I thought) until my second one develops exactly the same symptoms as the first…:flushed:
I email support yesterday via the “usual channels” but there is no answer… now I have to shut my store down, because I have no tools to manufacture my products :rage: and the worst part is all I can do is watch TV. And there is the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: GLOWFORGE COMMERCIAL PLAYING​:triumph::triumph:
How about spending the millions on CUSTOMER SERVICE rather than TV ads???
WE, THE CUSTOMERS, NEED HELP!!!
Out GF’s have COVIT and you refuse to help like a normal company! WTF guys​:triumph::triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!

Sorry for the vent…

Sorry for your troubles. It’s hard when you have orders pending. By posting in the problems and support, you created a new ticket. Staff should be along soon to help you.

Blah. Hopefully they’ll get you back up and running soon.

I’m so sorry you haven’t received your order yet. I checked your account and I see that your shipment is supposed to arrive by this Friday . We completed processing your order and sent it to our shipper shortly after it was placed, so I’m concerned to see that it hasn’t shipped.

We’re researching what’s happening, and we expect to have an update shortly. I’ll follow up with you the moment I learn more.

In regards to the trouble you’re now experiencing on your first machine, I will be following up with you via email momentarily.

1 Like

Any word on when my replacement will ship?

Yes! I’ve spoken to our team; they’ve let me know your Glowforge is shipping very soon. I’ve just sent you an email with the shipping date they provided, so I’m going to close this topic.

1 Like