I Just Went In The Black!

I purchased this Glowforge as an investment to help support my family and I just wanted to say that today is the day that the machine has paid for itself and started turning a profit! We are at +$1000 and have so much more potential. I just wanted to thank Glowforge and to share my exciting news. I look forward to many more projects with my little money-making buddy.

33 Likes

Congratulations. I am happy it has turned out this way for you.

3 Likes

Yahooooo, congrats!

3 Likes

Excellent news! Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats !!
I am curious, how long did it take you to get there ?

3 Likes

Congrats! Hope it’s just the tip of the iceberg!

3 Likes

I have not been pushing my products very hard yet, just still getting familiar with the capabilities of the machine. But I already have over a dozen ornament designs, puzzles and really just started promoting myself as someone who can provide laser cut services like award plaques. I have been passively selling ornaments in my booth and have them priced pretty high still as there is a lot of time involved in each one as I get them set up ($20 or 2/$30). But, now I’m getting better with managing the systems with less waste and errors and more profit margin. My largest cash flow has been burning projects for others in quantity like award plaques and gift ornaments and art puzzle pieces for a book artist. I really started producing sellable products over a year and a half ago trickling in ornament sales money, but I have made $2000 in the last month alone on Glowforge projects, so it’s really taking off now and I haven’t even listed my products on Etsy yet! Profit of over $1000 to date.

7 Likes

Excellent. Congratulations! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Very happy for you!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.