I made a thing!

It‘s official, I‘m now one of „us“ :smiling_face:
I backed the campaign late in october 2015 and as an international (german) backer I had to wait a little bit longer - but: not as long as the announcement said :blush:
I got the glowforge a few weeks „early“ and after some problems with UPS I won‘t get any sleep the whole week… and my neighbours neither, hearing the vacuum-like sound of the glowforge :grin:

Anyway, I started with the most official thing you could imagine: the ruler!
After that I tried an engrave and cut of my soon-to-be-company scruffy looking LASER BRAIN (a cookie for the first person naming the movie I got the two quotes from :wink:)
There‘s so much to explore!
See you :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Very cool! Welcome to the club! (No idea on the movie quotes though, no cookie for me.) :smile:

2 Likes

Star Wars. It’s a compound quote though, as that exact line is a combination of two separate lines from the film.

Brian

5 Likes

Laser-cookie!

6 Likes

“You stuck up, half witted, scruffy looking, nerf herder.”

“I don’t know where you get your delusions, laser brain.”

Why, “The Empire Strikes Back” of course.

…and, too late… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats. I appreciate your sticking in there for so long, especially as an international with all the extra hurdles and costs. Looking forward to seeing your work! And a clever name for the company. Good luck!

1 Like

Go Star Wars geek!

2 Likes

Wow, that cookie went fast! Looks like you’re off to a great start - looking forward to see what you make next.

1 Like

WHO’s scruffy looking?!

1 Like