I made something :)

Hi all,

Got my GF last Friday and I have been doing a lot of test prints but these will be used on a Cake :slight_smile:

Although I love these, they are not perfect, I have some glue residue from masking tape (just a cheap one at I had at home) on the acrylic which I couldn’t remove :frowning:

35 Likes

Nice start though!

4 Likes

Only a few days experience and you are already getting good results. Glue is a challenge for most of us, and removing masking tape residue is an incentive to upgrade masking options. You are off to a good start.

6 Likes

I was on here day and night from the moment I ordered🤣

15 Likes

Very pretty topper. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nice! Maybe Goo Gone would get the residue?

3 Likes

Thx will google that

1 Like

Or vegetable oil.

Goo Gone might damage the acrylic - it dissolves latex paint which has similar chemical properties. It would warrant a test on a piece of scrap.

6 Likes

thanks. I actually just tried baby oil (saw it here) and its almost not noticeable :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think it came out great

2 Likes

this is me currently! Waiting on my machine to ship and deliver. I will be waiting on the front porch when I get the Out for Delivery message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice!! Keep having fun it only gets better.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Very nice topper! Love the gold.

1 Like

What a great start! Putting in all that forum reading really paid off. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s so pretty!

I wish everyone used their waiting period to browse the forum. It would save them stress, time, and materials.

2 Likes