I received a replacement machine on Thursday that does not work

My last topic was closed by someone named Vee on Friday, June 26, 2020, and I was emailed and told that I would get yet another replacement which would put me on glowforge number 5!!! Yet I haven’t received any correspondence on this 5th machine that is supposed to work like a charm. I bought the glowforge Pro WITH the filter so I spent well over $6K on this machine in March. All I want is a reliable laser machine for my business. Please please send me an update.

Posting again opens another support ticket that goes into a queue, which takes about a business day to be seen. The fastest way to get a reply is to respond to the email discussion you already have, as it does not require going into a queue again. If they don’t reply, it’s typically because they don’t have any information - support doesn’t ship machines or know when one might be available.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying and perhaps it’s just a coincidence but I sent 4 emails through out the day yesterday to 2 different people, and I got no response. I posted here this morning and I have received 2 new emails since. It may be a coincidence, but this tactic seems to work the best when getting a swift response, I wish it was not the case.

You know what? When you’re on your 5th machine, post and email all you want. You’ve earned it. I can’t imagine it getting much slower than waiting through all those replacements.

I hope they can get you a working machine quickly.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the delay, I’ve just followed up with you in email including your return shipping labels. I am going to close this thread now. If you have any questions please reply to the email I sent you.

1 Like