I received my air filter and accessory kit but no machine

I received my air filter and accessory kit but no machine. It shows everything was shipped. How can I find out more information. I am slightly freaking out!

Contact the shipper. They are shipped in separate boxes.

They’re shipped from separate locations. Your machine should be on its way. Can you subscribe to both UPS and Fedex so you’ll be notified of delivery estimates?

I had the same situation. FEDEX has one master shipping tracking number. If you call them, they can see the breakdown of the different items and update you. I am sure it will arrive tomorrow. Enjoy the new machine!

It shows 2 boxes, which is what I received but one is the air filter and the other is the accessory kit. Just wondering if the actual machine has not shipped. This is torture. haha. My was shipped via UPS

Did you check on your account and click on your order? All the tracking should be posted there. Either it will show as one master tracking [mine showed one but three boxes were shipped]. I think UPS will show all three tracking numbers there. I am sure you are anxiously awaiting your GF. I had the same situation in reverse. My GF arrived on the first day and the accessory kit and air filter didn’t arrive until the next day, It was a tease for sure! :slight_smile: :crazy_face:

Don’t forget to save your boxes and all packing bits. A replacement box is expensive .

1 Like

I’m so sorry you haven’t received your Glowforge. I’ve just followed up to your email with us with an update. Since we’re working on it there, I’m going to close this thread.