I searched and searched

…and I could have sworn someone else has mentioned something like this, but I couldn’t find it. Doing a small test, loaded my file into the UI and duplicated it once. I was only able to move the second file by using the arrow keys on my keyboard. I could not select it using my mouse at all. Got the two images where I wanted them, then changed my mind and tried moving one of them and it wouldn’t let me move either one of them…with mouse or arrow keys. It wouldn’t let me select them at all. I went back to ‘home’, deleted the file and started all over…but, it happened a few times.

Huh?

1 Like

I don’t recall that one, but support is taking bug reports so I would just let them know. Seems like some funky stuff since the release.

1 Like

i had some strange inabilities to select or move earlier today. I deduced that I had also selected something much larger and that item had reached some limit of the work space and I could not move in that direction any further. It was confusing and I was well distracted at the time so who knows.

1 Like

OK…thanks…I’ll let them know. Just going to move this post over there.

Mine was a really tiny thing…like about an inch square.

I had trouble today selecting some things at 100% zoom level, but when I zoomed in I was able to select them. Guess I should file a bug report.

1 Like

I have had this before but not posted. I see it frequently. I have gotten into the habit of getting each selection set positioned just right before I release it, which works pretty well.

1 Like

I don’t think moving a post into P&S gets their attention. Better to start a new one.

3 Likes

OK…thanks. I’ll do that. Too bad though…they could have seen the other posts from people who have also had issues and not said anything about it.

1 Like

Just link back to this one from that post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry you’ve run into trouble when trying to select your designs. Thank you for letting us know about this. I’ve posted a reply in the forum thread you opened today, so to avoid any confusion I’m going to close this thread and we’ll continue to assist you in the new one.