I Voted

If you are voting tomorrow or you voted early…

Actual SVG below.
votebutton_flat

36 Likes

Much nicer than the stickers they hand out at the polling places. :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Very good. Cast your vote and honor the sacrifice of all our veterans. :us:

7 Likes

That is one sticker I would not forget to remove from my clothing before putting in the wash. Thanks for the lovely design!

2 Likes

One draw back to vote by mail (or dropping off in ballot boxes) is no more stickers…
So might need to make a sign–with back side “have you?” (and no date, so can use until it wears out!).

1 Like

I’m a little jealous of the early-voting stickers from Alaska.

5 Likes

Jesse, you’re an artist…that’s something that you could easily do…work up something cute and offer it to each state. (Go man…get busy, you need to come up with 51 state oriented designs before the next election and get it marketed first!)
Time’s a wasting!
:smile:

3 Likes

I got a sticker with my mail-in ballot, and they let me take another when I dropped it off.

You definitely got the short end of the stick(ers) :disappointed:

2 Likes

Maybe because WA now pays the postage for our mail-in ballots, they can’t afford the stickers, too?

I’ll just wear a smug look of superiority instead. :wink:

Or really, the look of one having proudly participated in our hard-won right for Democracy.

4 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Thanks! Oddly enough Virgin Islanders are US Citizens but can’t vote for anyone other than our Governor and local senators…

2 Likes

A much needed update.

Now, a Cuttle file with automatic year update.

5 Likes

Less than 15 minutes with vector engraves.

4 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

I like the levels of your engraving better!

2 Likes

1000/full/270 and 1000/75/270.

i always revert to the original PG settings unless i’m really desperate for extra dark engraves.

3 Likes