Idea for a New sub topic - FOR SALE

ALL, i am not on Facebook, I dropped FB, there was waaaay too much hate and politics going on.

Jonathan

2 Likes

Me too, and yet… the Facebook groups get a lot more traffic than here, warts and all. If I were trying to sell stuff I’d want to cast that net nice and wide, FB and etsy are the first places I’d go.

3 Likes

Well, you jinxed it now! I’m not sure GF has ever knowingly implemented a suggestion from the proletariat

I know of several :grin:

we call them ‘the unwashed masses’ or ‘the great unwashed’

There’s also a Glowforge Subreddit that has sale posts and a couple of people posting pics of stuff they’re selling patterns for.

1 Like

I’m sure you’re right, but it’s probably more like a blind-squirrel/nut situation. Perhaps I should have said GF has never “purposely” implemented a user suggestion. :slightly_smiling_face:

So, how much are you sell the BB for? I’m curious

Sure they do:

Continuing the discussion from Manual exhaust fan operation suggestion:

It just takes them three and a half years to do it. :wink:

1 Like

Again I would disagree. Even the first week I saw that there were no measure like across the top and side and complained and within two days it was there. I don’t know if others had mentioned it before, or if they had it planned al along. but there have been many such where it is possible. I can guess that the people doing the software find some projects easier than others.

What programming I have done, I have seen that what looks like it should be simple is not, or a simple idea can get really a problem if a slight change is requested. Even much more complicated stuff written for myself was much easier than meeting others expectations.

1 Like

I love your idea!!

I have an incredible amount of craft supplies that I will never use in my lifetime and a “For Sale” section in this forum would be the ideal place to post an ad.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.