If it fits, I sits

Well, almost…
I had the GF delivered to work since I would likely not be home to sign for it and had planned on driving the SUV today, but my wife needed it, so in to the compact commuter it goes. This is with the driver seat as far forward as possible, going to be a cramped commute today.

Plus side, just in time for a 4 day break. Can’t wait to start lasering all the things!

20171122_152022

40 Likes

Can’t be worse than UPS!

Have fun!

4 Likes

Folks in rural America would ask why you didn’t drive a car to work? :wink:

10 Likes

I’m surprised you managed to fit it in there that much! I didn’t think there was that much room in a fiat.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve always felt that business deliveries are treated with more respect, not sure if that is true or not. That also factored in to my decision to have it delivered to work.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It is not an ideal mode of transit for many, but for me works out quite nicely. And now it has a laser!

I was fully prepared to make a morning run to work on Thanksgiving to pick it up, so I was quite pleased that it fit as well as it did myself.

3 Likes

To give yourself the true ups experience slam your trunk lid repeatedly into the box :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Yay! Gotta be the smallest car we’ve seen a GF stuffed into :slight_smile: Where there’s a will, there’s a way!

4 Likes

If that weren’t true it’d be funny as hell.

…ok, it’s still funny as hell.

3 Likes

And I thought it was tight in my Nisson Pathfinder SUV with kids in the back :grin:

1 Like

I am laughing out loud at this! Hilarious! Can’t stop!

1 Like

Yes! That is our only vehicle! Glad to see it’ll “fit”.

1 Like

Off topic slightly, but HELLO to another Fiat owner. I love love love my Princess Buttercup

8 Likes

Kids expand to fill the space they have available. They’re the opposite of a TARDIS :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

You might have slightly more headroom in the gas version, but still probably not enough to get the hatch closed.

Hello other Fiat 500e owner! :wave:t3: :blush:

2 Likes