I'm so blue

just had to laugh when this little guy was on my Windows10 login screen this morning… noticed he wasn’t covered in blue pearlex, though!

14 Likes

No fair. I had stupid pink flamingos again today (were there yesterday as well).

2 Likes

you prob know this already, but if you mouse-over the text “Like what you see?” in the top right corner, you can actually select “no” and it will change your image to something else

2 Likes

Yeah but I thinks it’s taunting me.

I only do the mouseover feedback for ones I especially like. Trying to minimize my data footprint with the blackshirts who are no doubt attempting to profile me :slightly_smiling_face:

I refuse to be categorized! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

ha, I once wrote a simple html/js application [by request] which had a bunch of random (but real) url’s that it would navigate to every few mins so that it would confuse the heck out of anything that tried to profile you based on your surfing habits - ideally, you could “restock” that list of random-urls every so often. I think I called it “surf decoy” [this would have been a good time to have a rubber ducky and wave emoji]

2 Likes

Not familiar with that stuff, but it sounds (behaves) like the ‘pearl’ that sells by the gram ($!) that is used in automotive paint. Knocked a tiny container onto the garage floor and OMG! Didn’t even notice it until I had tracked it around.
Vacuum would have been the right choice, but my first instinct was to try and salvage it and ended up wiping it into the concrete.

3 Likes

Yeah - that’s how it got kind of ground into the craft mat. (And the corian in the kitchen…still trying to figure that one out.) :cry:

2 Likes

…yet. :wink:

24 Likes

Yes! That was pretty much it! ROFL! :laughing:

6 Likes

That smurfhog is scary looking!!! :fearful:

5 Likes

As scary as a purple polar bear?

That’s real, no photoshop/GIMP.

4 Likes

Okay, why would the bear do that? Was he trying to sneak up on someone in a vineyard? Hide among the grapes? :smirk:

2 Likes

Apparently polar bear fur is more transparent than it is white. It was on a medication that turned its skin purple and therefore it was purple. But I like your idea better.

6 Likes

Jules? is that you ?

2 Likes

Next time. For sure.

1 Like

Hahaha or maybe snorting…nah nevermind…lol

1 Like

8 Likes

Yes, I read the hair on a polar bear is translucent and actually hollow, dead air (best insulation there is). Sunlight would actually warm the inside.
Amazing mutations that environmental pressure will select for.

4 Likes