I'm so done

Are you venting low? Below the level of the unit? (It helps. Any hot air rising from outside condenses on the inside of the exhaust hose instead of inside the unit.)

I do and have both a backdraft flap and a blast gate. I usually leave the blast gate open except in serious winter. During the summer I leave it open and even 90s with 90% humidity doesnā€™t result in noticeable condensation. Iā€™m running a short section of the stock hose up to a window exit (replaced the glass with wood & 4" of foam insulation board). I run mine in the basement which had a/c added this summer.

I still physically disconnect, and because of the <s>serious weather issues</s> we have in California I put a paper towel over the end of the hose before I drop it on the floor next to the :glowforge:

I guess Iā€™m still planning on my air filter so havenā€™t put much thought into alternate exhaustā€¦but yeah, I am absolutely aware of the advantage I have being in the Bay Area

I see you already emailed us about this and weā€™re working on it there, so Iā€™m going to close this topic.