I'm very new to the community but I want to start sharing some of my designs so forgive me while I stumble through the process :)

I have only had my Glowforge since October but I have managed to cobble together some vector images and layouts I have used on my designs and I thought it would be nice to share. Hopefully I have a way, through this forum topic, to share files. If not could someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks! and Enjoy!

3 Likes

I made these vector files of the images for a set of round slate coasters. I set the material for thick baswood plywood and everything looks good. You might want to increase power if you want a deeper engraving, but thats for you to decide :wink:

Baratheon Greyjoy lannister martel Stark Targaryen Tully Tyrell

20 Likes

I took the original design from Glowforge and added a family spin to it. I cut out the grid first and then used that as a template in the bed capture to import and insert the children into each square. The rhyme is a little something my girls and I say play at bedtime. Don’t vomit. It’s sweet :wink: like the other one. feel free to change it where you want to. I would love to see what you came up with. This was the second thing I made, right after that ruler, so it was pretty cool to have that design freedom.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHYME TIC%20TAC%20TOE%20COVER TIC%20TAC%20TOE

15 Likes

I gotta work tomorrow so I’m done for tonight. I have a few more I will share soon.

1 Like

I think the poem will come in handy for many a parent of young children! :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I’ve moved this over to free laser designs to make it easier to find.

5 Likes

These are very nice designs. Thank you for sharing the files.

1 Like

You have been busy!

The third one reminds me I’m supposed to make a family crest, and the fifth one makes me think of my son-in-law … who loves dragons.

Thank you very much for the help. I will try to get my project photos together so there’s some point of reference for how I made it look. Thanks again

1 Like

Very nice artwork, thanks so much!

I believe the copyright holders for these images would strongly disagree.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing

Well you are sure not new to the design, these are very nice!

You’re right. Thank you for pointing it out. I created these vector files of these images. Sorry for the confusion. I’ll try to edit my post to reflect the correction

3 Likes

But I don’t think we’re allowed to share other people’s designs here. They’re not ours to share.