Image centered burning issues

I have been using the glowforge for alittle over a year. Had glitches from time to time that support has helped me out with. The latest problem started immediately after glowforge updated their software. I have never had problems centering my image on camera/screen and it printing exactly where I placed it. I have read that there were some past issues some were user some were software. Since this last update though I have not gotten a single image to print were I place it and have to burn one to several trials to figure out the image offset needed. Is anyone else experiencing this or is there a fix? thank you

Have you run the camera calibration process?

Which update? They update regularly. Do you know exactly when it started?

Ditto on camera calibration. Also using the Set Focus tool.

three weeks ago on sunday is when it started. There was even an announcement there having been an update

ive tried the set focus tool to no avail. where is the camera calibration can try that tomorrow

Thanks for the help everyone!

@area6285 I’m so sorry you hit a snag.

Did running the Camera Recalibrator help solve your alignment problem?

If you’re still running into trouble please don’t hesitate to let us know.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.