Image lost on screen

I uploaded a design in my app. It was not saved in the “image space” of my software so it does not show up on my screen. I know the image is there because it shows up asking for settings, but I cannot find it anywhere on the screen to drag into the cut area. I have scrolled around endlessly and still can’t find it. Is there a way to locate the artwork to be able to bring it to the cutting area? I can click ignore on it but I don’t want that image to be there in perpetuity. Please help!! (hope it makes sense)

Try ctrl-A (select all) and then use the X-Y coordinate settings to place it on the screen by setting the top left corner to something like 0,0.

5 Likes

so simple!!! Thank you thank you!!!

2 Likes

For future reference, make sure the origin of your design is at 0,0 in your design app. That will at least place it at one corner of the bed.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you ran into trouble while using the app. It’s great to see that the advice you received from @geek2nurse got you back up and running! Thanks Geek2nurse!

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have any questions, please start a new thread here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.

2 Likes