Image not supported bu software

This is the first time this has happened in 4 years, but not a simple .jpg that I engraved multiple times is now, Not supported by the software.
Thanks for any assistance.

“the software”, meaning the glowforge web interface?

If you could upload the jpg here maybe we can try to confirm it?

In the meantime, you should email support@glowforge.com, as they don’t read the forum and you may have an issue we can’t resolve without their help. No harm in starting a ticket process with them as we all try to put our heads together on it too.

4 Likes

Care to share the file to see if someone else can open it?

3 Likes

Ditto, would need to see file. No issues uploading JPG, PNG, BMP here…

2 Likes

Here you go. Never had an issue with uploading any .jpg, .png before until today.

Thanks
Damian Dobbs

That image uploads and prepares to print just fine here.

Which browser are you using? I have chrome on Mac.

2 Likes

I am using safari on a Mac for years now, I will try to change that.

Works fine in Safari as well. Can’t offer anything more than that.

3 Likes

Restarting your browser sometimes solves weird issues like that. Switching to safari might do it too for similar reasons, but I’d restart the browser and possibly the machine and see if it persists.

3 Likes

I dragged from my download file and dropped onto the interface. Opened without issue. Using a Mac with Firefox.

3 Likes

It’s also possible that the forum software altered the file. It might help if you could supply a screenshot of the specific error you’re seeing when you try to use your original.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.