Image won't upload

So I am trying to engrave a image on a full 19.5 11 piece. Problem is that it won’t load. I have tried SVG, PNG, and JPEG. I have waited 8 hours and it still won’t let. How can I upload this full image big enough to not loose quality?

having the same issue. looks like the service is down or having issues.

1 Like

You will want to either scale it down, or slow down the engraving speed and LOWER THE POWER.

Due to the need for head deceleration, the engravable area of the bed is about 18 inches wide at default speeds.

You will probably want to run some tests to check the engraving results on a scrap first. And make sure you watch the job all the way through…depending on the material, slowing down the engraving speed really increases the fire hazard.

(And I realize that is not using default settings, so this might get moved to the BTM section. I’m going to leave it here for support to see first, since it can’t be moved back without you creating a new topic.)

2 Likes

Had a similar incident a few months back off an image I bought from shutterstock.com. I was so ticked off at first even went so far as to get and use another web browser. then I looked, actually looked at the image I was trying to upload and it hit me like a ton of bricks the original scale of the image. When I was looking at the image the image viewer was re scaling it to fit on my screen and it was sitting pretty @ 17% of original size. when I re scaled the image, GF took it in less than 30 seconds.

Now I’m not saying that is what happening to you, but it’s worth a look =)

2 Likes

yeah. My worry is that I will loose quality of the image if I downsize the image considering it is supposed to be a big piece. But it might be worth a try. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about this. I can see you already emailed us about this as well. I just followed up with some additional questions, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread and we can keep working on it there.