In the fast lane?

If I am in the fast lane (subscribed to Premium), then why am I erroring out today?!

Fast lane doesn’t cure file errors. If you want to share your file here we can take a look.

2 Likes

Ok…but there doesnt seem to be any consistency in the prep time. I will let it be.

Same here! Errors all yesterday and today. took me 12 hours to do two 2hr+ prints only to find that one didnt cut properly. Then after resetting multiple times over the next 10or so hours the glowforge finally let me print again.
Ive reset my router and my GF multiple times in the past two days and still after a dozen tries have only managed 4 prints.

1 Like

You’ll need to open your own ticket if you want help from GF Support (posting in this section opens a support ticket). If you don’t want to open a ticket but would like for the community to take a look at your files to see what the problem might be, you can post over in Everything Else and we’d be happy to try to help. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear you keep getting errors. We need a bit more information to investigate.

• Information about the browser you are using.
  • A screenshot of the error you are getting.

Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

If possible, could you please send me a screenshot of what you see in the Glowforge app when this happens? Make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the bed as possible

To take a screenshot:

• Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.

• Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.