Inches Ruler

What are these inches things?

4 Likes

Thank you! I have various rulers everywhere I work. I’ll need to add this to my collection!

2 Likes

It’s approximately 0.0333 barn-megaparsecs per nanoacre.

5 Likes

Great! I eyeball all the time and already lose my things in plain sight. Will try this print soon!

3 Likes

Love it. I can see the numbers. :grinning:

3 Likes

I had that rolling ruler as a kid. The commercial sold it. But I didn’t have the skillz he does.

2 Likes

How do you turn on dark mode?

1 Like

That’s very nice. Thanks for posting the file and explaining some of the features of it. I’ll be making this out of 1/8” acrylic very soon.

4 Likes

Very nice design.

4 Likes

The Fat Electrician on YouTube calls them “Freedom Units”… :joy:

4 Likes

“Quakbang, out!”

He’s got the best vids.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

I don’t see it in extensions/plug-ins, and I don’t have notes. I am using your “GF Beep Enhancement” to play “You may fire when ready”. Related to the dark mode, I am also using “New Tab Redirect” which prevents the Google page from loading when I open a new tab. I don’t understand how the “dark mode” was implemented. I’ll keep poking around.

3 Likes

Thank you!! I must have a dozen rulers and never can find one so this is a great project for me!! Welcome!!

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

I lose every ruler I have constantly so I always need more. Like the big numbers! considering making one for my left handed SIL.

2 Likes