Hey guys, I’m trying to engrave a fairly complicated piece and was running into problems with it, so I went to change the engrave into multiple parts. Using Inkscape I clicked “break apart” under path to separate the compound path and “combine” to re-combine the pieces I wanted to be connected. All’s well, I now have multiple pieces I can make different colors for a multi-step engrave. However, when I went to load it into the GFUI I got this:
Note that this is only a small subsection of the larger engrave.
I’ve checked the fill and stroke. The whole thing looks the same as it did before I tried to break that piece into multiple parts. I just can’t seem to find what I changed to make it appear as a black rectangle on the left. I’ve included the zip with the piece from the picture if any Inkscape experts would be kind enough to check it out. I can get it to work by exporting as PDF but I’d rather not go that route.
problems.zip (6.8 KB)