Inlay masterclass

Astounding.

16 Likes

Beautiful inlay project , but not so sure of the place to put it. I would be very self-conscious every time I put a finger in her eye :flushed:

7 Likes

I could hang it on a wall, but I don’t know that I could allow myself to bend a note on that beautiful artwork. :grimacing:

4 Likes

:exploding_head:
Wow!
There was a song “Bette Davis Eyes”, so I wonder if the owner will be writing one for Princess Grace/Grace Kelly’s Eyes!

6 Likes

Impressive.

That is so incredible. The material choices were perfect and really recreated the feeling of the artwork.

He certainly has an “eye” for detail. I’ve been following him for over four years when he was working from a shed at the bottom of his garden and now has own factory. He is not afraid of trying out new processes and substances in his work. Check out his 90 hour build to see some superb craftsmanship.
And check out the luthiers superglue trick for temporarily fastening items to a bench without resorting to double sided tape.

3 Likes

:astonished: :dizzy_face: :exploding_head:

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.