Interesting typeface

Logo typeface

4 Likes

IDK, I think that typeface gets a solid “ewww” but could see it being useful for something (not sure what, but something).

6 Likes

Hmmmmm…:thinking:

I think I prefer Comic Sans.

8 Likes

I don’t know. This brings the concept of idolatry to a new dimension. The very words we speak are co-opted by the gods of commerce. Interesting to say the least.

5 Likes

Logo graphic storage? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I used to do IT stuff for a gastroenterologist…I created a “signature” font for him. Capital T (his first initial) was his official “MD” signature; lowercase t was his name-only signature, other letters contained his initials, partner’s signatures / initials, along with other “rubber stamp” sorts of things he used frequently. It let him “sign” things no matter what software he was using, which made him very happy, and that made me a hero, which is always a nice feeling. :wink:

7 Likes

looks like something you’d use on a ransom note… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I second this… that font is way too distracting LOL plus it totally messes up the spacing and messes with my pursuit of perfection.:joy:

2 Likes

Ugh… “Capital” H and I share a single logo. And both letters are lower case in it.

Lazy.

Could have used History Channel, Hilton Inns…

For the letter I, most of the ones I can think of I am not sure if they are national. But I am pretty sure First International Bank is at least.

2 Likes

I vote Hilton. My brother (not @timjedwards, a different one) designed it. :wink:

5 Likes

Oh well, people didn’t like that font I guess.

How about something more normaler? https://www.timesnewerroman.com/

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.