Interminable "Cooling Down" thne switches to "Printing" when nothing is printing

Anyone have ideas on this? Every time I complete a job, the Glowforge continues to stay on the “Cooling Down” cycle with the window in the software advising to wait a few moments when a job is finished. I could wait all day and it stays there, and if I go back out and then back in the screen now says a “Job is Printing” with the timer countdown going again even though the previous job is finished and the Glowforge is not lasering anything . Only way to get back to actually doing another print is to log out of my account, turn off my Glowforge, and then start everything back up from scratch. Of course, when that job is done, I have to do the same process all over if I want to laser something else.

I’ve had the same happen. I’ve been able to “cancel” the non-job and it stops, so I just sorta shrugged and continued on. no harm, no foul.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.