So got the email for my Forge! Was pretty stoked!
But I have a dilemma.
The forge’s final destination will be New Zealand where I normally live. It will temporarily live in the US before heading home.
@dan My concern is whether the GF needs / has certification for NZ.
I saw that the European CE certification isn’t through yet and I’m reasonably confident there is some sort of certification required for Aus / NZ. Albeit that US product certification is an acceptable equivalent.
Do I ask GF to delay my deliver until it can go straight to NZ, or get it now to enjoy before shipping it home for the end of the year?