Inventables Credit? #solved

Greetings! I emailed support on Friday and haven’t gotten a reply yet, so I’ll try here. My :glowforge: is arriving tomorrow and I got my :proofgrade: a few days ago, but I haven’t gotten any info on my Inventables credit. Any idea how/when that will be available?

Thanks!
Mark

1 Like

The credit code is in the email regarding your Proofgrade materials shipping.

I’ve checked my emails over and over and I don’t have an email from Glowforge regarding the initial Proofgrade - just a UPS My Choice email. Searched all my other :glowforge: emails in case it was in one of them. No luck. :disappointed_relieved:

with subject title: “Your Proofgrade materials are on their way!”

1 Like

Thanks! Don’t have one like that, but that’s good to know. Hopefully support can re-send that one whenever they get to my message. :slight_smile:

I didn’t get the email about my Proofgrade materials shipping either,they just showed up. I’m also waiting on a reply from support. I didn’t post in the forum, but I did send them an email with my question about the Inventables gift card.

2 Likes

Ditto. No email, the box just showed up Monday :slight_smile:

Haha! My email finally showed up late last night. Only a few days after the Proofgrade…

1 Like

I’ve had my proofgrade for a couple of weeks, no email. And no email from support about the Inventables credit.

Got my code from support. Thanks, @Dan_H!

how long was it after you got your machine that you proofgrade items showed up? i was hoping to get started first thing when my Glowforge showed up but no dice.

My Proofgrade came a couple of days before my Glowforge.

Are you in California? If so, sometimes the GF arrives before you receive the Proofgrade items (since they ship from Tennessee).

Yah I’m in California. Just got my email this evening. Should see my product on the 12th. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for updating this topic! I’m glad you received your Inventables code, I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!