iPad Holder

I might have to make this for my 12.9" iPad. I often read on it, but the cover isn’t good enough (plus I’m working on my posture). I’m glad this thread resurfaced!

2 Likes

OMG me too! My wife puts stuff in the wrong place al the time. It makes me nuts, my piles irritate her and her excessive sorting drives me crazy but together we balance each other out. I just wish she’d stay out of the kitchen so I don’t spend 20 minutes looking for a specific spatula… she doesn’t cook!!!
This design has made me want a big ipad now :scream: Instead of my mini in it’s ballistic case

3 Likes

My mother-in-law is one of those. Doesn’t matter what it is or where it’s supposed to go, nearest drawer she can fit it in gets it.

There will be no clutter!
…aside from all the decorative Port Marian stacked on every counter surface and wall space, filling every cabinet and cupboard. Also don’t open any drawers. But no clutter! If you can’t see it, it can’t see you.

4 Likes

Stop it! I already have my designs!!! :grin::rofl:

3 Likes

I absolutely love this design! Has anyone yet modified this for an iPad mini? If so, do you care to share your mod? Thank you!

1 Like

wow, thank you! I’ll probably try this soon

1 Like

Great job! Thank you for the share! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. Great design and very generous to share. Nicely done.

1 Like

Nice, I somehow totally missed this post, very nice design, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This looks wonderful! I have a mac and I can’t right click to download the svg file. Would you please let me know how I can download this file? thank you (-:

1 Like

Press and hold control, then click. Same as a right click.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to make this for my daughter. She sits in the kitchen and props her tablet up all the time while she cleans or cooks.

1 Like

This is Fabulous….I needed this so bad.

3 Likes

that is the first time I have heard someone vocalize the life of my desktop … the last line about putting a project away is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME!! eeek!

Just wish it would look a little better though…and it’s even tougher when you want to put some of the bigger things away (on the floor) but have no space to put them…then little things creep around the big things…sigh.

2 Likes

OMG! What is this thread (and however did it stay hidden from me for so long?!) … people are describing me…and Jules’ never losing things until forced into a cleaning spree (yep parental visit) … and then can’t find anything for, shall we say, “the longest time”. I’m still missing my felt sheets that were in a CLEAR box about the size of a shoebox from when we moved going on 3 years ago…at the old place they were on a shelf in the basement…but I could find them. LOL

sooooooooooooooo do we know what size this design fits? We bought my mom an iPad Christmas 2020 and I would absolutely LOVE to make her this if I can get it figured out before we would leave in less than a month!! So much talent here…so envious.

5 Likes

Hello…I was looking for the plan to make this… I right click and I only get a download of a picture. Are the cut files available to share?

Right click on the drawing in the original post.

and you can’t use IE or Edge, it’s got to be Chrome/Firefox/Safari; right click, save as, choose .svg

1 Like

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing! I like that this sits higher than my cover does when it’s propped up! Better for viewing!

Thanks for this great design! I modified it a bit to fit a larger 2019 iPad Pro in a slim case. It’s a bit higher (I have neck problems already and am a tall person) and is sized to hold the case with the cover folded in behind instead of draped over the back as I like having the Pencil holder slot on top. The base plate is also smaller to take up less table room. If anyone else also has these very specific needs the modified SVGs are included below. (takes 2 sheets of 1/8" BB ply)

iPadHolder_sht1
iPadHolder_sht2

23 Likes