Is there an official Idea / Suggestion / Feedback platform for GF?

After owning my Pro now for about two weeks I have a growing list of ideas and suggestions for improving this awesome machine. However, I am aware that many people are just as, if not more so, intelligent as I am and may have already submitted the same ideas I have thought of.

Not wanting to double up on busy work for the GF staff and also curious about what other ideas have been shared I was wondering if GF has a dedicated thread/platform to track and label these?

If not, I think it would be a good idea. There are several services available to do this or it could just be a maintained thread in the forums.

Just Curious. Thanks in advance,
Joseph

1 Like

Welcome!

The only thing like that I think you’d be able to find is searching the forum for phrases like “add it to the hopper” as nothing official has been published as to what the hopper contains.

You are in the right place to post suggestions for development. A lot of the suggestions topics get closed, so you can’t add to them. Doesn’t hurt to add your vote to this. They will read it, say thanks, and close this one. Quite polite, but non-committal.

We have seen steady improvements and roll outs of some long-awaited features, like saving customs settings. Some, that seem very basic, still aren’t here, like the ability to sort your design files in the design space.

I encourage everyone to post suggestions constantly. This is the place to do it.

There’s not a lot of evidence that the company is listening, though.

Hi & welcome! Please just post each idea here as a new thread as you come up with them. It’s ok to combine them several into one post, and you don’t need to worry about offering suggestions that have said before – we’ll sort it all out. I’m going to close this thread, and look forward to a new one (or several) with your ideas!

1 Like