Issue with Shop.glowforge site

So I have had an issue with the shop.glowforge site for a few weeks. It seems that everything is normal until I try to look at the catalog. When I click on any link to view any catalog or the new stuff everything on the page loads except for any design. It’s like all designs have been removed from the site.

Thought I would add a couple of screenshots just to share what I see when I try to access the shop/catalog.

Glowforge support does not monitor this forum. You will need to email their support team.

3 Likes

I am just waiting on their reply. I was just seeing if anyone else had that same issue. Thanks for the reply though @dklgood !

2 Likes

I do not have that issue. I looked at it a couple of days ago as I helped someone with a design up there, and just checked again. No issues. Latest Chrome on Mac (older OS)…

3 Likes

Hmmm, I will have to check my email. However, it is the latest Chrome on HP Elite Book.

The catalog images/designs open for me, but the site is painfully slow. May try clearing your cache or try a different browser. :woman_shrugging: Could be some obscure security setting blocking images

2 Likes

thanks for the suggestion; unfortunately I tried both. I used Chrome and Edge. I cleared all browsing data in both browsers. I am not sure what is going on. wasn’t sure if there is a developer setting that needed to be changed. I also made sure my browsers were current. It is so odd.

apparently my original support ticket must have been lost somewhere in the outer reaches of info space(meaning I must have not actually submitted it :rofl:) because, I don’t see anything. I ended up submitting a new support ticket.

Yes it is odd - hopefully support can figure it out - good luck

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.