Issues with PG Error and not cutting all the way though

I’m having the same issues , not cutting all the way thru and also error with pg. I’ve only had it since Friday evening 2/29/20 and finally got it set up late Friday and did good measure gift with no issues. Saturday I did several cuts with no issues but on Sunday got the pg error and then not cutting it all the way thru. Somebody help. Not happy.

The PG error isn’t a problem, it’s just a warning you get when you select non-PG settings, or it can’t detect that you are using PG materials.

As for not cutting through, can you tell us what material you were cutting, and what settings you were using? Photographs and screenshots and as much detailed information as you can provide will help us best help you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that your print didn’t cut through.
Could you please post a photo of the front and back of the print?
Please also let us know the date and time of the print (including time zone) in your reply.

Hello Again,

I did the good measure with no issues and then did a couple other prints of items I had the issues with, with no problems also. Seems fine now. On Sunday I was reading all the forums and went though troubleshooting which after that works, I think it might have been the lens. Either way it works now. Cool machine, thanks for responding back.

Regards

Tim Smith

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that you were able to solve the issue! I’ll be closing this thread now. If you run into any other trouble, feel free to open a new thread or contact us directly at support@glowforge.com.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.