Hi I used same materials and same setting recently it doesn’t cut well so some area cut it good and some area just engrave it it doesn’t cut what is the problem
It is best if you cut the Gift of Good Measure from the library onto Proofgrade Draftboard with proofgrade settings using the set focus tool as a trial of the Glowforge performance. If it doesn’t cut/engrave/score perfectly, post a picture along with the time and date you cut the project. That way support can look at it. If the problem you are having is with non Glowforge materials, support will not be able to help.
I’m sorry to hear that your prints haven’t been turning out as expected! Could you please post a photo of the front and back of the print?
Please also let us know the date and time of the print (including time zone) in your response.
I didn’t understand
Sorry. You are in better hands (Glowforge Support Ivan1) so you will be get expert help.
Thank you for sending over these images! I’d like to review a specific print, so that we can create a baseline for your Glowforge. When you have a moment, could you please do the following?
- Turn off your Glowforge, then turn it back on
- We included an extra piece of Proofgrade Draftboard with your materials shipment for troubleshooting. Place Proofgrade Draftboard in the bed and load the Gift of Good Measure design.
- Set the score and engrave steps to ‘ignore.’ Print the Gift of Good measure using the default settings. Allow the print to finish.
- When the print finishes, leave the lid closed and wait until the fans stop and the picture of the bed updates.
- Check the completed print:
- If the Gift of Good Measure fails to cut, please let us know the date and time of the print
- If the Gift of Good Measure cuts successfully, please try another print of the design you saw the issue with, and let us know the results.
- If the issue still occurs, please let us know the date and time of the finished print.
Let us know how it goes! We’ll extract the log files from your Glowforge and review this print once it has been completed.
It’s been while since we’ve heard from you, so I’m going to close this post.
If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please send us the Gift of Good Measure print result at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a new thread. We’ll be happy to continue investigating.