It's April 1 Somewhere

Don’t waste energy guilting. I did enough of that for several of us. Use it, report any problems to Reta, and enjoy. @jacobturner is one of several I’d love to see get a prerelease though.

5 Likes

Pffft… shmont police… I have an actual gripe…

I find your lack of negative space disturbing. :stuck_out_tongue: heeehee!!

9 Likes

Well thats awesome. Congrats!

2 Likes

Captchas gettin very accessible these days. First audio, now cnc

5 Likes

To prove you are human make and photograph these parts…

4 Likes

This really had nothing to do with font or letters… Title = “It’s April 1 Somewhere” followed by a lovely photo with “guess who” on it. I made a guess :slight_smile:

@cynd11 - seeing the letter cutouts, getting excited for you… but still April 1

@cynd11 - ALL THE LIKES for the stencil font photo! You made me laugh. Congratulations on getting a GF! I’m blown away with just the announcement photos and looking forward to your creations.

2 Likes

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your projects. :squee:

1 Like

No offense taken–I thought it was hilarious and gave me an opportunity to continue the joke!

3 Likes

Well then, here’s another :sunglasses:

The dropouts are not the fault of the font but rather a very aggressive belt sander :grinning:

22 Likes

Bwahahahaha! :laughing:

1 Like

Yes! You get all the rest of the likes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quick question (and to any other pre-releasers out there) - Did you get a red power cord? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would you believe anybody that answered today? :wink:

4 Likes

Nope…got a purple one… I have further embellished it by tying little jingle bells every foot along it’s length with contrasting goldenrod embroidery thread.

It’s very festive, and it jingles when it prints. :innocent:

10 Likes

Mine’s banded like a coral snake. :wink:

6 Likes

Funny story, I could not find any power cord in the box so I found one else wear in the room and got it going. Later when I was getting ready to put up the box, there it was laying in the bottom, black.

6 Likes

I knew I shouldn’t have posted any questions today…:confounded: :unamused: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, oh, oh, oh…thank goodness you said something!

Do be careful with switching out power cords! We had one of our Beta testers (digital cutters) fry a unit because she misplaced the power cord that came with the test unit, thought that all power cords for digital cutters were the same, and just used one from another cutter.

Matter of fact, she did it twice. We finally convinced her to mark the cords.

(cc:@Rita, @dan …This needs to be spelled out in the manual. I just remembered it, and while it was funny at the time, those were a lot less expensive than these machines.)

4 Likes

Is there anything truly different, other than being a standard heavy gauge IEC power cord?

3 Likes

I don’t know with these. There sure was with the digital cutter power cords. :confounded:

1 Like