It's been almost a month and no updates on my order

I’ve ordered my Glowforge on November 24th and it’s now December 18th but whenever I go to the order page it just says “congratulations on your order”.

Is there any chance we’ll get the order in time for Christmas/new years?

Please don’t close the topic without answering the question like you’ve done to other folks.

1 Like

When you made the order, what was the estimated date shown on the order page for the unit you purchased…

Hey, me too! I ordered 25 sheets of draft board on November 20, and I still don’t have it (today is December 18, 2020)! I did get some acrylic from Inventables (awesome company, and I got 2 different orders from them 3 days after ordering!..and all while Glowforge was quiet) I emailed and found out that Glowforge was changing suppliers. That happens, and I assume they had a good reason to do so which probably benefits us in the long run. My only issue is that I was charged for it in November, and I’ve gotten a reply email saying that they have the order, it is at the warehouse and has been put to “the front of the line” per say because its been so delayed, and it should ship early next week. That’s great… then I got another check-in email after that timeline passed (which I appreciate) and it said that the warehouse says your order should be able to ship soon. Uh Oh, I feel like there’s a problem. But no one is talking about having an issues receiving material, so I just wanted you to know that you’re not alone, HaHa. Changing suppliers at the holidays is a bold choice, but maybe they had no choice. (They being Glowforge). I’m hoping this is a rough patch for material, on top of holidays, on top of covid.

If you have also emailed them concerning this same topic, this thread will get closed when they notice the duplication. A discussion in the forum will stay open as long as there is activity and has not been resolved unless you have also sent an email.

I see that you placed your Glowforge order with an expected delivery date of 1/19, so things look right on track. Once your order is shipped, we will send an email that includes your tracking number. In the meantime, you can always check the status of your order at https://store.glowforge.com/account.

I’m going to close this thread, but feel free to start a new topic if you have any other questions.